Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Trip to the Southeast

So, I'll soon be going on my trip to the Southeast. I know a bit about the region. In the region, there are the Appalachian Mountains, the Mississippi River, the Everglades, Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, barrier islands, Piedmont, the Costal Plains, agriculture, livestock, coal, oil, lumber, farming, farmers, miners, and rich soil. The Southeast is a little bit of every region, so this might be a cool one.
I want to know a lot of things about the Southeast. How tall are the Appalachian Mountains? How are the wetlands formed? In how many states do the Appalachians cross? What types of other natural resources can you find there? In how many states do peanuts grow in?
So, that is my 1st Southeast journal. Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment