Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Going to the Northeast

So, soon I'm going to the Northeast! I know a bit about the Northeast. There are 11 states, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Delaware, New Jersey, and Connecticut. In New York, there is Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, that stands for freedom in our country. There are the Appalachian Mountains in part of the Northeast too. I just figured out that some tribes were the Nanticoke, Susquehannock and Powhatan. Very interesting things.
I have lots of questions. What are some other Native American tribes? Does the Statue of Liberty stand for more than just freedom? Is there any important history that happened commonly? Any other history I should know? That is my first Northeast journal. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment