Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trip to the West

So, I will be going to the West. I just left from the Badlands and am now heading to the West. I know about the Yellowstone National Park, Rocky Mountains, Great Basin, Death Valley, Mt. St. Helens, Old Faithful, and the Oregon Trail. I've actually been to most of those places and they are very interesting.Å I have been wondering, what did they use the Oregon Trail for? Why is Old Faithful so famous? How can the Rocky Mountains help the West? In what ways make the West famous?
I'd like to go to a lot of places, but I'll only name a few. I'd like to go to California to see the site of the Gold Rush. Another place would be Death Valley in California. I heard it's super hot there. I'd also want to see The Jackson Hole, in Wyoming, which seems interesting to me. Last but not least, I'd like to see Arches National Park, in Utah, where there are the rocky arches. This is my West Jounal 1. Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment